We can authoritatively tell you that it’s never too late to submit your proposal for the NYSC FOUNDATION SOFT LOAN. You can submit yours anytime you are ready with your proposal copy.
Things To Submit.
1. An Application letter.
2. A proposal document.
3. Photocopies of Evidence of being a registered member.
(Hint) You can submit your proposal to any NYSC State
Secretariats Nation wide.
1. The loan terms is 2 yrs i.e It is repayable in two (2) years only.
2. The amount is N400, 000 0nly.
3. The interest rate is always 5% Biannual, i.e N20, 000 only.
4. The collateral is a level 12 Civil service holder as your grantor.
1. Do not submit a one paged proposal document. It must be well
written and detailed.
2. Don’t write business proposals on businesses that will take long
to mature i.e make profit to repay the loan in two (2) years.
(Hint) If possible write on an existing business, they always have
an edge to getting loan approval (A proven fact).
Can’t write a good wining business proposal?
Please Call: 08030984785, 08158837916
We write for:
1. Nysc Venture Prize Competition sponsored by CBN
2. Nysc Foundation Soft Loan
3. Business Plans/Proposal for Bank loans etc
Simply call the following numbers: 08030984785, 08158837916
Also “Learn How You Can Become Successful As An Nysc Corp Member Making Over 500, 000” by texting “NYSC” to the above numbers.
The ebook is N1000 only.
Please share this information on your wall to help create the awareness further. Thanks